Blue Ridge Orthodontics & Impressions are excited to be giving WNC residents FREE Apple Watches with their treatment during the month of March.
The American Association of Orthodontics recommends that all children see an orthodontist for an evaluation by the age of seven. Is it time for your child to get an orthodontic evaluation? Schedule a free consultation during the month of March. Dr. Roberts and the Blue Ridge Orthodontics team in Asheville will determine if your child needs treatment, and when they should get started with braces, Invisalign or Impressions. If your child does need braces, getting started during the month of March means you also get a free Apple Watch. If you’re getting orthodontic treatment anyway, you might as well get an Apple Watch, too, right?
Here’s what to do:
- Fill out the blue form below to schedule a completely free, no obligation consultation for you or your child.
- We’ll find a time that works with your busy schedule – we have extended hours so we can offer before and after work and school appointments.
- We’ll send you all the information that you’ll need before your free appointment – what to bring, when to arrive, as well as links to fill out your new patient paperwork online to save time.
- Drop in for you appointment – meet the docs, our team, talk about treatment options, timeline, insurance, and payment plans.
- Get started with treatment and take home a free Apple Watch!
Apple Watches are limited to the first 20 patients who schedule their free consultations. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out, reserve your free consultation and your Apple Watch now. You can make a reservation below or by phone to save your time – and your new gadget!