Can i still go to the orthodontist during the corona virus outbreak?
During the COVID-19 outbreak, Blue Ridge Orthodontics is prioritizing the health and safety of our patients, community, and team members.
we are now offering virtual new patient appointments! practice social distancing, and still use this time to get all the details on orthodontic treatment for you or a family member. If you’re interested in scheduling a new patient virtual appointment, fill out the form below.
During this time of uncertainty, rest assured that Blue Ridge Orthodontics is here for your smile and your health and safety!
Are you wondering what to do about braces, Invisalign or Impressions treatment during this time of social distancing? We’ve got you covered!
How do virtual orthodontic appointments for new patients work?
- Fill out the form below to request your virtual appointment.
- A member of our team will contact you to schedule your online appointment.
- We’ll contact your dentist to check for x-rays and dental records that they may already have.
- Ten to fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, a Zoom Meeting link will be sent to the email provided.
- You’ll be joined on the call by one of our great doctors.
- The doctor will discuss any concerns or issues you have with your smile and how that can be addressed with braces, Invisalign or Impressions treatment.
- The entire process takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.
If you have questions about our virtual appointments, email us here. We are happy to continue to help you in anyway that we can during this difficult time.