Invisalign is a series of clear aligners called trays that are nearly invisable. They gradually move your teeth into place with each new tray.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligner trays to eat or drink whenever and whatever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, most of your friends will not even notice anything is different until your teeth start to straighten!
- Your Invisalign aligners are completely removable, so you can brush and floss just as easily as before. This is important to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- If you play an instrument or a sport there's no need to do anything different. Keep up with your daily activities while still straightening your teeth.
- You will see dramatic results with your smile and bite. Whether it's a wedding or reunion, Invisalign will make it easy to get your smile ready for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments are generally faster and easier than with traditional metal braces. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every couple months.
What type of patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. Those patients range from teenagers to professionals to retirees. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your free new patient appointment, we can answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth - and your teeth only - to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one should even notice that you're wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.